At Cosmetic Solutions, our mission is to ensure that our students become true microblading brow artists. Like any other art form, microblading takes the proper resources, mentors and, most importantly, practice to create beautiful, natural-looking brows.
Our objective is to teach students to become successful by applying correct methods in the implantation of permanent pigments and designed to enhance your career, grow your clientele or start a new business as a Permanent Makeup Artist.
Why Choose Us?
Permanent makeup is not regulated in most states. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the customer to evaluate whether or not their artist is truly qualified. When someone tells you that they are “certified”, it does not necessarily mean that they are experienced. Most certificates are obtained after only 3 or 4 days of training! Currently, there is not a single fundamental permanent makeup training course that lasts more than one week. This should be a huge concern for people who choose a recent graduate, considering that it takes up to six weeks before you can see “healed results” on the clients who are practiced on during permanent makeup training. Just because someone is a good hair stylist, nail tech, makeup artist, or painter, does not necessarily mean they will be good at permanent makeup after completing a week of training. Less experienced permanent makeup artists are likely to have more complications with their procedures. Some include: excessive swelling and bruising, un-necessary discomfort, longer procedure times, and unsatisfactory results. DO NOT trust your face to someone inexperienced!!
Luckily, at Cosmetic Solutions, we are setting our standards higher. Our artists are easy to communicate with, talented, and are passionate about helping people look and feel their best. All technicians are state licensed as estheticians/cosmetologists and must demonstrate superior abilities in makeup artistry. After completing their fundamental permanent makeup training, our technicians apprentice under an experienced permanent makeup artist and must perfect at least 50 procedures before they can perform that specific procedure on their own. Our Permanent makeup studio is overseen by Rachel Schinosi. She has performed over 25,000 permanent makeup procedures since 1999 and has developed many of her own techniques, including Brow Brilliance-R, our exclusive eyebrow enhancement treatment.
Cosmetic Solutions uses state of the art equipment, quality pigments, and sterile safety needle cartridges. A clean and comfortable atmosphere is maintained at all times, with treatment rooms that are specifically used for permanent makeup treatments.
Before you let someone do your permanent makeup, ask the following questions:
- How long have you been doing permanent makeup?
- How many permanent makeup procedures have you done? (Be specific! If you are shopping for permanent lip color, ask how many lip color procedures they have done.)
- Where did you obtain your permanent makeup training?
- What did your permanent makeup training entail?
- Did you complete an apprenticeship after completing your fundamental permanent makeup certification?
- How often do you do permanent makeup? (How many procedures per day? Per week? Per year?)
- Do your pigments have Safety Data Sheets, Lot numbers, and expiration dates?
- Do you keep records?
- Do you have professional references? (They should be able to give you names of a couple of salons, spas, or physicians who refer permanent makeup to them if they are qualified.)
- Do you have before and after photos? (You need to see pictures of work immediately after and healed!!)
- Do you offer a full line of pigments with unlimited color options?
- Can you explain what measures you take to ensure cleanliness of the procedure?
- Can you explain your policy for touching up and maintaining my permanent makeup?