Scientifically proven to work, I-lipo uses an advanced technique called photobiomodulation to trigger the body’s natural processes that releases the contents stored in adipose cells (otherwise known as body fat).
On a day-to-day basis, the human body is constantly storing excess calorie intake from the diet into adipose tissue for future use. I-lipo uses a low-level visible red laser light to stimulate the body’s natural processes that empty the stored fat contents inside fat cells.
The laser light gently absorbs into the individual fat cells of the treatment area, temporarily opening pores in the cell wall through which the cell contents (fat/toxins) can escape. This does not affect the neighboring structures such as the skin, blood vessels and peripheral nerves. The contents of the cell are collected by the lymphatic system and transported to areas of the body where they can be metabolized into energy during exercise. This metabolism of the contents permanently removes them from the body, leaving smaller fat cells and giving you inch loss!
The treatment is relaxing and pain-free and a typical client can expect to reduce an area by 1-2 sizes during a course of treatment. Eight treatments are recommended per body area. The treatments should be taken twice per week at regular intervals, and if you choose to treat two separate areas (e.g. legs/abdomen), you must wait two weeks after the first series to begin the next series.
While a quick fix can be obtained in just a few sessions, adjustments to diet and exercise regimes will ensure a long-term result.
Things to Know Before you Start Treatment
- Drink plenty of water before and after your treatment (8-10 glasses per day).
- Do NOT eat 2 hours before or 2 hours after your treatment.
- Schedule your appointments 36-72 hours apart.
- Avoid alcoholic and carbonated beverages during treatment period.
- Exercise within 4 hours after treatment, as exercise helps eliminate released fat.
- Eat sensibly.
- Nutritional counseling and exercise training is available to enhance the results of your treatment.